Tetley Super Fruits Multivitamin Summer Berry
You may also like
Brewing the perfect Tetley cuppa… 1) One bag per mug is best, or one bag per person popped into a warmed teapot. 2) Add freshly boiled water, stir and brew to the right strength for you. 3) Serve and enjoy!
What's special about this tea?
Sweet, summery and juicy berries burst to life. Perfect for any time of day when you feel like a pick me up. The hibiscus is naturally acidic and contains vitamin C combined with the softer and more delicate apple. Vitamins and berries flavour this blend to offer a nice boost at any time of the day when you need it.
Tetley Tea Master
How does it taste?
nutrition per 100ml
- 2 kcal
- 0.2 sugar
- 0 fat
- 0.6 carbohydrate
- 30µg (3.8% of NRV)* Vitamin A
- 0.08mg (7.5% of NRV)* Thiamin (Vitamin B1)
- 0.07mg (5% of NRV)* Ribofalvin (Vitamin B2)"
- 1.2mg (7.5% of NRV)* Niacin (Vitamin B3)
- 0.45mg (7.5% of NRV)* Pantothenic Acid
- 3.75µg (7.5% of NRV)* Biotin (Vitamin B7)
- 6mg (7.5% of NRV)* Vitamin C
- 0.9µg (7.5% of NRV)* Vitamin E
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value.